Students can add and drop classes using WingSpan, the college's class registration system.
In addition to using WingSpan to add and drop classes, students can also use WingSpan to:
- Prepare for registration - see if you have any holds. View your registration appointment date and time
- Plan Ahead - create up to 3 plans for classes to take in the upcoming term prior to registration
- View your past class schedule
- Register for Classes - add and drop classes for the term
- Browse the Class Schedule
- Browse the Course Catalog
How to Register Using Wingspan:
How to Register with an Add Code:
Students can use the Re-Add, Add Drop Form to add or drop a course when they are unable to do so themselves on WingSpan. Students can also use this form to re-add a course where the student was in attendance after the course began, but was subsequently dropped by the instructor or by the student in error. Re-add requires instructor approval. Student can also use this form to request transfer from one section of the same class to another section of the class for the same term.