A consortium agreement may allow you to receive financial aid while attending Citrus College (home school) and another college (host school) at the same time. If you are already enrolled in 12 or more credits at Citrus College (15 or more if you receive a Cal Grant), there is no need to complete the process, since you are already receiving the maximum financial aid possible, and adding credits would not increase the amount.
To be eligible for consideration of a consortium agreement, you must:
- be enrolled in six (6) or more units at Citrus College
- be enrolled in a financial aid eligible certificate, degree, or transfer program at Citrus College
- have a completed financial aid file. View your Financial Aid Dashboard to view any unsatisfied requirements.
- meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Standards. View your Financial Aid Dashboard and click on the "Satisfactory Academic Progress" tab to confirm your current status.
- be enrolled in the course(s) listed on the consortium agreement, at the host school that are applicable to your degree or certificate program at Citrus College. If courses you are taking at the host college are repeating the course(s) you attempted at Citrus College, those courses are not eligible for a consortium agreement.
Consortium Agreement Process
Step 1 - Confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
Step 2 - Complete Section 1 of the consortium agreement.
Step 3 - Obtain Citrus College Counselor's Certification.
Step 4 - Obtain authorization from the host college.
Consortium Agreement Deadlines
Official Transcript Deadline
Official academic transcripts must be received by Citrus College Admissions and Records Department by:
|Summer 2022||August 26, 2022|
|Fall 2022||January 6, 2023|
|Spring 2023||June 23, 2023|
|Summer 2024||August 18, 2023|
Please notify the Financial Aid Department via the Financial Aid Request Form once Admissions and Records have received your transcripts.
- You must inform Citrus College Financial Aid Department immediately of any change in enrollment status, including withdrawing from courses from the host college.
- You must submit your completed consortium agreement prior to the Pell Recalculation Freeze Date for the term of the agreement.
- Consortium agreements are only eligible for one term. If enrolling in a host college for multiple terms, you must submit a separate form for each term.
- Ensure that the host college sends an Official Transcript with completed coursework (graded) to Citrus College by the date published on the consortium agreement.