Scholarships are another type of financial aid that assists students with their educational expenses scholarships are based on merit or need. In addition to applying for scholarships, students are encouraged to apply for the FAFSA or the California Dream Act applications.
- External Scholarship Opportunities Submitted to Citrus College by Organizations
- California Health Professions Scholarships
- College Board BigFuture Scholarships
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Scholarship
- Harry Truman Scholarships
- International Education Financial Aid
- Johnson and Johnson Nursing Scholarships
- MALDEF Scholarships for all students regardless of immigration status/AB540
- Tuition Funding Sources (TFS Scholarships)
Be Aware of Scams
- Don't pay for help to find scholarships for college
- Don't pay someone to help you complete the FAFSA or the California Dream Act applications
- Beware of identity theft
- Report financial aid fraud
- Don't give in to pressure tactics or a guarantee that you will receive aid.
- Be careful when providing personally identifiable information to a third party (ie. Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Address, Phone Numbers, etc.).
Organizations Offering Scholarships
Organizations offering scholarships that would like to advertise them through Citrus College may request that Citrus College Financial Aid Department advertise their higher education scholarships by completing the Citrus College External Scholarship Submission Form.