You need to submit an application to Citrus College if:
- If you have NEVER applied to Citrus College and are eligible to attend, you will need to apply.
- If you are a graduating high school senior concurrently enrolled at Citrus College and plan to attend the subsequent term, you will need to reapply as a first time college student. Submit a target letter confirming your graduation date from your high school if you are not 18 years old by the first day of instruction. This may also prevent registration.
- If you are a former Citrus student and have not attended the prior two semesters, you will need to apply.
- You can apply for summer session and fall semester beginning January 1 and for winter session and spring semester beginning September 1.
- On the application, you will be asked to select a program/major. If you are not certain what course of study/major to select, please visit Career/Transfer Center website to access free online tools and other resources to help with selection of a career pathways and major.
- Once you apply, you do not need to reapply so long as you register at least once every year.