What do I need to do?
Complete the following steps to view and update your Educational Goal:
- STEP 1 Go to my.citruscollege.edu/task/all/change-your-major
- STEP 2 Click the blue "Start" button.
- STEP 3 Use the dropdown menu to Select a Term and select the term or the most current term you are registered for.
- STEP 4 Click "Submit".
- STEP 5 Review your Educational Goal and make changes if necessary. (Do not make changes if your educational goal is correct.)
- STEP 6 Click "Submit".
*Repeat steps 1-6 for each term you are enrolled in including future terms.
Which educational goals are eligible for Federal and State financial aid?
The following educational goals are eligible for financial aid:
- 2-yr associate degree (Planning to earn an associates degree)
- Transfer to 4-year w/o Asso. (Planning to transfer units to continue studies and earn a bachelor's degree)
- Associate & Transfer to 4-yr (Planning to earn an Associates Degree for Transfer and earn a bachelor's degree in a similar major at the California State University (CSU)
- Vocational Certificate (Planning to complete a vocational certificate)
How long will it take to update my unsatisfied requirement?
Please allow 3-5 business days for the Financial Aid Department to review your updated Educational Goal. We encourage you to carefully read all emails sent to your student email account and review the Financial Aid Department Website for important information, regarding your financial aid eligibility and review all policies and procedures.