In order to qualify for financial aid, students must have a high school diploma, be home schooled, or have one of the following recognized equivalents of a high school diploma.
- National High School Equivalency Testing Program (HiSET)
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) exam
- California High School Proficiency (CHSPE) exam
Students who are or were, enrolled in a Title IV eligible program any time prior to July 1, 2012, may continue to qualify for financial aid under one of the following ATB alternatives:
- Completion of six college units prior to July 1, 2012
- Completion of Citrus College ATB exam (see financial aid for an eligibility referral)