If you were dropped for nonpayment, please follow these steps to re-enroll into your courses:
- Re-register for Courses Dropped: Use the online registration process through Wingspan and check class availability. Note that the Admissions and Records Office cannot add you back to a full class or move you ahead of other students on the waitlist.
- Join the Waitlist: In case there are no immediate openings, you may have the option to join the waitlist for the course. By doing so, you will be notified if a spot becomes available, giving you the opportunity to add the class.
- Reach Out to Course Instructors: If the class you desire is already full, don't lose hope. Reach out to the course instructor and express your interest in joining the class. Inquire if they can provide you with an add code to register.
- Consider Alternative Courses: While waiting for your preferred class, it might be beneficial to meet with a counselor and explore other course option. Counselors can help you explore other classes that align with your interests and degree requirements.
- Pay your Fees: Make sure you avoid any future drop for nonpayment date by paying your fees as soon as you register for a course. Access the college’s payment plan to make installment payments and avoid being dropped. Finally, if you need financial aid to pay for your courses, make sure you submit a FAFSA or Dream Act. California College Promise Grant (CCPG) recipients are not subject to drop for nonpayment.
- Check Your Email: Stay updated by checking your email daily for important information, deadlines, and requirements.
- Seek Assistance: Use the Admissions Help Desk for technical issues or questions about the reinstatement process. The team is dedicated to assisting you.